Covalin is currently seeking Sales Reps
The Sales Rep is responsible for achieving sales revenue goals by taking orders, ensuring customer satisfaction, adding value to the customer’s buying experience and is proficient in all aspects of the sales process.
Successful applicants will…
- Drive profitable growth and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Markets products and offers value-added services.
- Develops strong business relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback to management.
- Stays on top new products and competitive knowledge.
- Identifies ways for continuous improvement of processes.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Knowledge of electrical or products.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, ability to perform basic computer skills.
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and potentially new accounts.
- Ability to work in a team environment and mentor team members.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to take action in solving problems .
- Technical aptitude for equipment and service related issues.
- 2-5 years inside sales in sales and sales administration in either electrical or construction products.
- Experience in telephone sales or business development with proven track record of achieving goals.